5.20.2010

The Business of Tarot

Spent a greater part of the late afternoon designing my "menu".  I plan on having a copy of each page printed and laminated for my kit, then a few dozen printouts of all the information, as a handout.  I also have to do a brief writeup of tarot or "about me" section, something like that, to put as the last page in my kit.  This "kit" is a binder that will hold a total of about 4 laminated pages.

I got my oracle decks today, and felt compelled to read with them right out of the box.  Love them.  My intuition was zinging and singing.  I'm going to work more with them, then maybe work them into paid readings.

I sat down the other night and outlined what I Want.  It's my longterm goal to make enough money being a transient tarot reader, to eventually afford to have a little place of my own.  Gain a big enough following to sustain opening an actual shop.  I've never really "networked" in my life, and it's not the most instinctive thing for me, but I'm actually doing it, passing out business cards left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment