1.07.2009

Interesting Reading

I recently did a reading for someone, that was interesting. First of all, drawing this person into this reading that he wanted was a challenge. His energy was all over the place, and unfocused. I guess I require a certain level of flowing energy between my querant and I. I always read for people I'm on the same page with, to to speak, and this was a challenge. Reigning his wild, unfocused energy in was like trying to tame a team of wild horses. Once he settled down, everything went a little more smoothly. The first reading was kind of a lark, the second one was more indepth, a little more specific and honest, and the third one was a total doozy.

Without going into too much detail, regarding relationships, don't ask the cards what you don't want to know. They're brutally honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment