6.03.2010

Shuffles

Writing what I wrote, last night really helped me settle my energy.  Sometimes, writing, and that was a lot of what Luiz and I were exploring, is the best thing.  Best for documenting, meditating, grounding, composing, therapy, catharsis.  I feel like, without it, I would have been sick and sad for the rest of the night.

Moving on.

I can't find my three favorite stones. They were in a bag, with my travel tarot stuff.  Can't find the bag.  I refuse to accept that they're done with me, however, I just have to look harder.

Ever have a shopping list running in your head...running and running, till you to to the place where you need to buy the stuff, then...foof, all gone.  Yeah, I'm going through it right now.  I've been putting off an order to Mountainrose for a few months, planning to refresh my herbs in one fell swoop.  Damned if I can't remember what-all I needed, besides more sage.

Played with the Tarot of Sweet Twilight a little this morning, doing some readings for the girls at work.  Sometimes the whimsical decks really surprise me.  Lighthearted, and telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment