4.29.2015

I felt what it is to age, today.  I felt age.  It's moving further and further away from the wellspring of life itself, the cooling, the distance.  I felt it come back immediately, I captured it, in that moment when I was lying in the yard feeling the sun move across the sky, in between the two boughs of the oak tree till it was shining squarely on my whole body, then the cooling again as it continued to travel.  I will never be able to capture it in words, but I can remember that moment by writing about it.  As we grow older, we move away from that heat, that spark.  It burns brightest in us when we're young, and then as we move, like planets away from the sun, we turn from it, we cool, and we yearn for that warmth again.  It's the seasons.  It's the coolness of night, and the warmth of sunrise, it's our life cycle.  I had this moment when I realized it, and felt it, and exactly where I am along my own path.  I felt my age.  I felt my exact distance from that spark.  Just like, in feeling the sun crossing my face, I felt our exact planetary spot, in relation to our sun.

I also learned something of fours today.  Four dreams with this entity.  Four different rooms in the dream.  4 different men.  4 different paths.  4 walls.  4 pillars. 4 of Disks.

4+2+9+2+0+1+5=23   2+3=5  Today is a 5.  Of course it is.  I have a job to do, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment