8.06.2013

Tomorrow's the big day.  Just to recap, tomorrow is the big house cleaning, the House Cleaning.  I've got all my stuff together, and everyone's in the right mindset. We're getting up at 7 am, and cleaning the house spotless, then setting to.  Then, I'll cook everyone a huge belated breakfast.  This is Phase One.  Phase Two comes on the full moon.

It'll be good. I'm excited.  Haven't done anything on this major of a scale in awhile.

So, all week I've been reading, and just spending all my spare time reading cards, reading books, reading my own diaries and writings.  Not just for this working, but for magick's sake.  I'm already seeing the benefits.  More begets more, and my channels are wide open.  I've got my first public-festival style reading event scheduled for October 19, now.  It just popped up, and along with it, a steady gig reading in a funky shop, over in the Atlantic Highlands.  I'll be meeting with the proprietor of the store to discuss details on Thursday.  So, success and magick begets success and magick.

It's been extremely satisfying.  I'm bursting with energy and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment