3.24.2011

Proof Positive



This is a good start, towards making me happy and decluttering.  Today, I cleaned off my bookshelf and organized my tarot collection.  Shown is the 50 or so active decks and some collectors.  Not shown is the drawer of unloved lovelies that I'm ready to trade off, and the first ed. Bohemian Gothic regular and silver editions, as well as the second edition pewter edition.  Down here is the second edition regular "seconds" deck.  Also...I like Deviant Moon, ok?  I love the unique artwork on his signed wrapped editions!

Seeing my bookshelf like that is awesome, too.  Now everything is right there.  When things are clean, Luiz is less inclined to stash my books in his deep dark shelves.

Tonight, maybe before I settle into a video game miasma, I'll dink around with Osho Zen for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment