2.02.2011

Humble Cake.

I just realized that the last two posts here are about mostly the same thing.  I feel extremely redundant.  It's there, and I'm promising myself not to delete it.  Apparently, I agonize about this more than I thought.  I'd totally forgotten about that one from December.

Luiz just called leaving my mistakes to speak for themselves a taste of "humble cake" So there we have it.  Now that I've thoroughly whined this to the ground, I can move on, amirite?

Also, I see a lot of posts about feeling "meh" and not taking up the cards much.  At least that block is clear.  I've been reading more, reading the cards more, and the movement is flowing again.  I've got plans, and ideas again.  It happens in a cyclical manner, I always go through a phase of freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment